Adobe Air, Starling
iOS, Android, Web
Math Pop is the most fun and engaging way to practice math problems aligned to the Common Core Standards. Players earn coins by practicing math that they can spend on a super fun game - Aqua ride. The adaptive algorithm makes the app a great learning experience for kids at all learning levels. Parents/Teachers can keep track of progress across all skills.
+ 250+ game levels support 80+ Common Core State Standards
+ 25+ interactive game mechanics
+ RIGOROUS: builds high-need skills with conceptual learning and fluency
+ Learning Analytics Dashboard to track learning progress
+ Research-based and approved by top educators
+ Super fun bonus game - AQUA RIDE!
1. Number Sense - Count by 2,5,10,100; Order, Round and Compare Whole Numbers
2. Addition Concepts - Addition properties; Make a number; Addition using Images; Addition based on Place Values; Addition Equations
3. Place Value - Understand Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands; Place Values up to 4 digit numbers; Place Values in Decimals
4. Addition - Addition Properties; Addition based on Place Values; Addition up to 4 digit numbers; Add Multiples
5. Subtraction - Subtraction Properties; Subtraction based on Place Values; Subtraction up to 4 digit numbers; Subtract Multiples
6. Multiplication - Multiplication using Images; Multiply by multiples of 10; Multiplication Properties; Multiplication based on Place Values; Multiplication up to 2 digit numbers
7. Division - Division using Images; Divide by multiples of 10,100; Division Properties; Division based on Place Values; Relate to Multiplication; Division up to 2 digit numbers
8. Mixed Operation: Arithmetic Facts; Arithmetic Sentences; Multiple Operators
9. Estimation - Estimate numbers; Estimate Sums and Differences; Estimate Products and Quotients; Estimate Fractions; Estimate Decimals
10. Fraction - Fractions as Whole Numbers; Fractions on Number Line; Compare Fractions; Equivalent Fractions; Add and Subtract Fractions
11. Decimal - Place Values in Decimals; Decimals and Fractions; Decimals on Number Line; Add and Subtract Decimals
12. Mixed Number - Understand Mixed Numbers; Compare Mixed Numbers with Fractions and Whole Numbers; Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
DESIGNED BY LEARNING SCIENTISTS
Math Pop is powered by a new generation of adaptive machine learning tools that measurably improve over time. When you play, you learn, our games learn - and we all help advance the science of learning! It's a win-win-win.
More info: visit http://www.playpowergames.com/