Adobe Air, Starling
iOS, Android, Web
Developed Fun math game curriculum for kids in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and middle school with free games for fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, math facts and number sense.
Simply the world’s most fun math curriculum for grades 1-8!
“So much fun they hardly realize they are doing math!"
- Jodi K., Math Teacher at Fort Cherry Elementary Center
“My students absolutely love this program!”
- Mandy D., Math Teacher at Norwin School District
+ 100+ game levels support 80+ Common Core State Standards
+ Six adaptive learning pathways (Grade 2, 3, 4, 5, Middle School & Adults)
+ RIGOROUS: builds high-need skills with conceptual learning and fluency
+ Learning Analytics Dashboard to track learning progress
+ Research-based and approved by top educators
Math Planet games have won many prestigious awards, including:
** National STEM Game Competition
** Educational App Grand Challenge
** New York City Department of Education "Gap App" competition
1. Number Sense - Order, Round and Compare Whole Numbers; Round, Order and Compare Decimals; Round, Compare and Order Fractions
2. Place Value - Place Values in Whole Numbers; Place Values in Decimals; Add and Subtract based on Place Values; Multiply and Divide based on Place Values
3. Addition and Subtraction Concepts - Add and Subtract based on Place Values; Make a Number; Addition and Subtraction Properties
4. Multiplication and Division Concepts - Multiply and Divide based Place Values; Multiplication and Division Properties
5. Addition - Multi digit Addition; Estimate Sums; Patterns in Addition Table
6. Subtraction - Multi digit Subtraction; Relate to Addition; Estimate Differences
7. Multiplication - Multi digit Multiplication; Multiply by multiples of 10 and 100; Patterns in Multiplication Table; Estimate Products
8. Division - Multi digit Division; Divide by multiples of 10 and 100; Estimate Quotient
9. Fractions - Fractions as Whole numbers; Equivalent Fractions; Compare Fractions; Order Fractions; Fractions on Number Line; Add and Subtract Fractions; Multiply and Divide Fractions
10. Decimals - Place values in Decimals; Compare Decimals; Round Decimals; Decimals on Number Line; Add and Subtract Decimals
11. Mixed Number - Understand Mixed Numbers; Compare Mixed Numbers with Fractions; Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
12. Measurement - Read and Write Time using Analog and Digital Clock; Add and Subtract Time; Angle Measurement; Add and Subtract Angles
13. Geometry - Angle Concept, Partitioning Shapes
DESIGNED BY LEARNING SCIENTISTS
Math Planet was designed by learning scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and has been tested in hundreds of classrooms. Randomized Controlled Trials have proven significant learning outcomes and transfer within individual games.
More info: visit http://www.playpowergames.com/